2020 Alberta Lacrosse Referee Association Officiating Clinics
General Clinic Information (Please take the time to read the information below)
- All ALRA Clinics will be conducted online until April 5th
- All ALRA Clinics will run from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- All ALRA Official Equipment (ie. jerseys and whistles) must be purchased at the time of registration. There will be no extra equipment available to purchase at your the clinic. You can select your desired equipment during the registration process.
- Choosing your clinic:
- Entry Level / Level 1 - $70.00 > For new Officials and Officials with 1 to 2 years experience (must be 14 years of age by December 31, 2020)
- Level 2 / Level 3 - $130.00 > For Officials with 2 or more years experience and at least 16 years of age, or turning 16 years of age this calendar year, as well as all newer Level 3 Officials (must be 18 years of age to advance to Level 3)
- Level 4 / Level 5 / Level 6 - $200.00 > This is an invite only, Provincial Super Clinic for veteran Level 3 and higher experienced ALRA Officials.
- What else do I need?
- *CLA Rule Book
- *CLA Jersey
- *Fox40 Classic Whistle
- Solid black pants with pockets large enough to fit a lacrosse ball (sweats and joggers are not acceptable)
- Black Running Shoes
- Black CSA Approved Helmet (Visor Optional)
* These items can be purchased with your clinic registration. If you pass on purchasing these items during the registration process and choose to purchase them later, there will be a shipping fee incurred.